Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UNable to post etc

Options
  • 10-02-2006 4:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭

Hi,

I have a user name of tabydub and have been unable to post or reply to a thread for several days so have changed my username so i post to yourselfs and find out whats wrong.

I was banned from the fsmotors but the mod reactivated my a/c but for some reason everytime i try to post it says my ac is awaiting activation

Can you tell me whats wrong???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

User tabydub has been set to "Users waiting email confirmation". Check your hotmail inbox or check your spam inbox also. What you may have done is forgotton your password and requested another password. Either way - if you can't find the confirmation email in your mailbox - try requesting a new password for user tabydub and go to your email and follow the instructions. (Don't forget to check the spambox too though).

Advertisement