Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good restaurant for a hen night??

• 10-02-2006 6:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭

Hi,
    I'm trying to arrange a hen night for a friend (in Dublin). She is not into any of that tacky sh*te like cowboy hats, l-plates and chocolate willies, so it will be a fairly civilised affair (as is fitting for ladies like me!). Has anyone any bright ideas cos I am really at a loss? There will be a few older women there so ideally somewhere that we can have a nice meal, a bit of a laugh, maybe a boogie...I was thinking a lively pub that serves decent food, e.g. the Clarendon but they stop serving at 6pm on a Sat. Has anyone eaten at Bia Bar? They have deadly music on a Sat...

All ideas appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭rsta

bia bar does really good food ive eaten there a couple of times, good service too, but the bar service wasnt that great. but it might be different if you've reserved a table, then theyd look after you.

the boulevard cafe is a good spot for a hen night dinner, they have a lovely menu and its not too expensive either. and the staff are lovely

also good is the bang cafe on baggot street, a friend of mine went there for a hen night dinner and had a great night, v. nice food she said.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

There's a Japanese Restaurant/Bar on Exchequer St that has Kareoke booths downstairs. Japanese cuisine could be something interesting to try. Something different for a hen night. The best part is the Kareoke booths. You rent them for the hour and it is great fun. I think a booth holds 6 people in each. We booked two booths and went back and forth depending on who was singing what. You can ring for drinks and they send them down to you. And the more you drink, the more you want to get up and sing!:)

And there's loads of places near you could go afterwards - Sin, RiRa, Odessa, 4 Dame Lane, Dragon..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 488 ✭✭babaduck

We're going to a hen in Dandelion next month (same setup as yourselves) - might be an option?

Advertisement