Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

What mobile phone do YOU have?

• 10-02-2006 7:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23

i am the proud owner of a SonyEricsson 3G v800:

snv800_00.jpg

yourself, there?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,348 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

SE P910i. Great phone but I don't really use the features as much as I thought I would, so I'm thinking of downgrading.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 536 ✭✭✭swalsh

SE S700i, Nokia N70 and Nokia N-Gage

All quality phones

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 Ham Ahoy!

i was wondering about nokia's N series, got a link?
    switching from four figures to a letter must be pretty big a change :).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

SE P910i. Great phone but I don't really use the features as much as I thought I would, so I'm thinking of downgrading.

Give me a shout if you are!

I have the SE p800 and am thinking of upgrading. And yes, I use all the features.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,583 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

k750i, great little phone.

• Advertisement

I have a Nokia 6680 on Vodafone.

I used also have a Motorola V620 on Meteor up to Tuesday... when it was stolen on me!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

W800i, 1101 and 3200 (spare)

Had a K750i, Samsung D500, P910i, 7200, MyV55 and 3220 this year too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,006 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

Nokia 6630 here. Got it for free when it first came out so I can't really complain!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭Gunshot

i have a t630,6230i nd a pda2k

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 958 ✭✭✭liamskater

2x e770v's, ngage , 3100 and loads more. selling em though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭kc66

Sharp Gx15. Slim in my pocket and it makes phone calls!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,600 ✭✭✭Cutie18Ireland

nokia 6101

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭BFassassin

k750i an excelent phone

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 954 ✭✭✭caff

siemens sx1, got gig mmc for it, good for mp3's
    battery only lasts 2 days though with frequent use :(

and occasionly crashes when it tries to recive sms and is sending one at the same time.. but meh not forking out for a new phone till they imrove the battery life on the 3g smart phones . I wont be happy till they last a week of frequent use.. think I'll be waiting a while :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,617 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

im a pround owner of a sony ericsson w550i
    superb phone

what i like about it is no one has it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,244 ✭✭✭drdre

i have a nokia 6310i, Sony k750i,Nokia 6230i,nokia 6100.now all i want is a 8800

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

K750i and a K500i

• Closed Accounts Posts: 958 ✭✭✭liamskater

drdre wrote:
    all i want is a 8800
    Buy a lotto ticket :);)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Sagem myx6-2.

I go through phones like.....I dunno. Somebody who changes phones extremely often! The funny thing is though I've had a 6680, a 6630 and I just love my current one, the myx6-2 :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

Nokia n90 that I bought in Bangkok in October, and I'm still blown away by it. No vibrate, but dang if I forvgive it for everything else it does. I've had the 6600, 6630, but this is a symbian step above everything else. The Route 66 Sat Nav software I got is just incredible, not to mention the other symbian stuff, like my polish/english dictionary. Love it love it love it, and people stuff crowd around it when I take it from my pocket.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭thenakedchef

7610,6310i, and hopefully soon enough a nokia 7710 and an xdalls:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Zhane

Iv had my Moto V300 for almost...2 years now. Am looking to get a W550i, but do you think anywhere has them in stock? NO!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,940 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Blaster99

Eventhough I swore some number of years ago to never get another Ericsson phone after a disastrous experience with a flip-up one (it broke three times before going out of warranty and the bastards would only honour the warranty from original purchase date), I now have a SonyEricsson K608i with 3. I have to say I find myself liking it more and more.

It has a clever little feature that I haven't seen before: when I send text messages, it shows a list of previous address book entries that I have sent messages to. This saves trawling through the entire address book to find people as I tend to send messages to a select few.

Zhane wrote:
    Iv had my Moto V300 for almost...2 years now. Am looking to get a W5501, but do you think anywhere has them in stock? NO!

so your going for my phone w550i

good choice

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Barrie

In the last 6 months I have:

W800i
    V800
    Ngage

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭Toasty

sony ericsson t630
    images289055_snt630_00.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Barrie

Blaster99 wrote:
    It has a clever little feature that I haven't seen before: when I send text messages, it shows a list of previous address book entries that I have sent messages to. This saves trawling through the entire address book to find people as I tend to send messages to a select few.

Yeh its a great little extra,uses it the whole time on the w800i can get annoying though when your quick list ends up as your phonebook!

• Advertisement

Blaster99 wrote:

the w550i has that too
    very handy

Advertisement