Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Q-Zar In Navan

Options
  • 10-02-2006 9:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭

I was told that there is a Q-Zar in Navan near the cinema. Does anyone know how much it is to get a game with about 9 people. All of which are teenagers.
    Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,715 ✭✭✭marco murphy

Thats the funniest thing i hav ever heard haha.
    Imagine that, a load of skangers running round with laser guns, they'd be beating eachother with the ends hahaa.

Good luckl anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

I was told that there is a Q-Zar in Navan near the cinema. Does anyone know how much it is to get a game with about 9 people. All of which are teenagers.
    Thanks.

Theres one of those kids zones, and a snooker hall beside the cinema dont think theres a q-zar though

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭europerson

Nope, there's definitely no Q-Zar in Navan, I'm afraid.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 222 ✭✭**elaine**

I think there is a Q-zar in Navan but it may only be for kids. That Jesters place beside the cinema, i think it may be in there..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭dbnavan

Definatly no Q-Zar in Navan,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭kc66

Theres not much in Navan really. Loads of dubs though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭Beau

there definatley is a Q-Zar in Navan. Its not just for kids and its 6 euro for a half an hour game.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

Beau wrote:
    there definatley is a Q-Zar in Navan. Its not just for kids and its 6 euro for a half an hour game.
    Thank you. I knew there was because a load a heads from Pats got a free night at it the other week. It is pritty good for that price. Have you ever been, I hear it is supposed to be bigger and better that Blanch. It is near the cinema somewhere;) .

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

hhhmm too much new development, cant keep up with it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 194 ✭✭NavanJunction1

I was told that there is a Q-Zar in Navan near the cinema.

You have to laugh at some of the myths out there about Navan..

One that I thought was a joke though and is true is that there is a mini zoo there somewhere..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭- bo -

a q-zar near the cinema in navan? :confused:

actually, some form of entertainment for youths in navan? :confused:
    got to be a joke...

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭paulski999

http://www.jestersplayparty.com/laser.htm

Cannot vouch for what its like...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 222 ✭✭**elaine**

Knew it was in Jesters!! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭dbnavan

dbnavan wrote:
    Definatly no Q-Zar in Navan,

I stand corrected, amazing you can walk by somewhere everyday and not know its there, badly advertised, apoligies for misinformation.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭singingstranger

According to the kiddies of the county, it's of the same standard as the one in the Leisureplex in Blanchardstown.

Advertisement