Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

back wetting the bed

Options
  • 10-02-2006 10:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭

Our little 3 1/2 girl yr old last 2 mths no nappy for bed but last 3 nights wet the bed , we have done nothing different to bed rountine ie drinks,excitment, so now again she is a sleep with no nappy if it continues should I wake her up to pee before we go asleep as she is always dry at this time as I check just in case, is it a big no to puy pull up back on for bed

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,366 ✭✭✭luckat

Maybe just put the nappy back at nights for a bit?

She's not upset about anything? She doesn't have worms? She hasn't any infection that would make her reluctant to pee?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭dory

Count yourself lucky, My cousin wet the bed til she was 18. She hated her teenage years because of it.
    Just remember if it is a long term thing (like into the kids teens) that there is medication available for it. She says if she'd heard about those pills sooner her teens would have been a lot happier!

Advertisement