Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

how to save video from PC to CD/DVD

• 10-02-2006 11:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Hi,

sorry if my question is very basic. I got a camcorder during the summer, and currently have two tapes that I need to save onto CDs/DVDs. I can transfer the video to the laptop (in .avi or .wmv format) but the files are huge.

Do I have to compress them? Any free software I can use for very basic editing (splitting and joining video clips)?

Ideally I want to save them onto CDs as I don't have DVD writer. Thank you!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Make Video Cds out of them will work on any Dvd player with VCD logo on them.

http://www.afterdawn.com/guides/

Go here and scroll down to Video Cd section, everything you need is included in the guides.

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 21 CamGirl

Thanks, KdjaC, I'll have a look at them :)

Advertisement