Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Why do people watch wrestling on Sky?

• 10-02-2006 11:55pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,083 ✭✭✭

I'm confused.Why do people watch this on Sky when they know it's blatant acting? The acting is sooo bad it's worse than Corrie.It amazes me how people can talk so enthusiastically about this when they know the outcome before it even begins? Most of the punches/hits wouldn't even bruise a pensioner. If I'm missing something here please fill me in...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

what so it's not real??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,083 ✭✭✭carbsy

Cremo wrote:
    what so it's not real??

I'm asking a serious question here - no need to be sarcy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭Sandals

entertainment,

why do people watch corrie?

why is Les Dennis a household name,

Why do we care what goes on in the Dail,

Why do we read sensationalised articles in The Sun,

Why do people gossip?

It's all entertainment

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,083 ✭✭✭carbsy

Thanks, that's all I wanted to know. :)

Les Dennis was an extreme example surely? hehe

• Closed Accounts Posts: 385 ✭✭the sunbabe wan

wrestling is not real?? :eek: noooooooooo my world is ending....

honestly i just watch it for triple h *drools* and batista and rey mysterio...i know it's not real, but again it's entertaining to a certain degree.... honestly who thinks triple h is cute???

you might as well ask the wrestling population over in the states this question.... or all over the world. your gonna get very different answers.....

and the acting isint as bad as eastenders or cornation street or home and away (well it was bad the last time i saw it anyway)

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement