Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Esat Business setup help.

• 11-02-2006 3:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭

I'm using the connection through a nat router and the problem is that I can't use msn voice through the nat. So what I'm trying to do now is to connect directly to the modem, but atm I've seen to have lost the settings and the procedure to do so and I would greatly appreciate if some1 show me the steps and settings required to do so. Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭Bane

So can anyone tell me exactly what settings I have to change going from a router setup to a direct link to modem setup? The ones I'm changing is 1: "use following ip add" then giving it and Ip/subnet mask/gateway values 2:"use following dns server addresses" and then giving preferred dns server a value. Do I have to give a WINS address? and what else needs to be changed? Thanks in advance!

Advertisement