Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Metro Telephone

• 11-02-2006 2:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭

Hi all

Sorry if this is a duplication of any other threads out there but I haven't really been following the broadband forum so I'm not all that aware.

I have Digiweb's Metro broadband in the Dundalk area since November and I'm still waiting for a telephone number to be assigned . Has anyone else had this problem? Any advice?

Granted, I'm waiting for my existing Eircom number to be ported over, however everytime I call their support they advise that they will activate a provisional number for me in the meantime until my own number is ported - however this hasn't happened yet and their support staff aren't too helpful as to the how's and why's/

Advertisement