Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Rey Mysterio/Orton feud Poll

• 11-02-2006 5:17pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭

I should have done it on my last thread.

Do you have a problem with how the WWE has developed the Orton/Mysterio feud ? 18 votes

Yes, its exploiting Eddie Guerrerro's death
    0% 0 votes
    No, its just a storyline
    88% 16 votes
    No opinion either way
    11% 2 votes

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Yes, I think Mick Foley articulated it brilliantly in his column. Orton doesn't need this kind of heel heat to get his feud with Mysterio over and it exploits the WWE fans who were genuinely hurt by Eddie's death.

Guerrero the wrestler isn't as important as Guerrero the human being and they are crapping all over Guerrero the human being with their tasteless storylines.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

5 to 1 so far in favour of those who are offened by the storyline. I'd be interested to hear the explaination of anyone who is n't offened by it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭littleninja

It WOULD be kind of interesting to hear how people no affected by the storyline could justify it. No matter which way you look at it, Orton was speaking ill of a deceased co-worker on TV and is a blatant show of disrespect to someone who in his line of business, was very well respected.

TBH, I think Orton's comments were in very bad taste and a bit heartless tbh, Eddie Guerrero isn't gone that long, the family he left behind must be having a hard enough time as it is coming to terms with his death without Orton shooting his mouth off about him, ESPECIALLY just to get someone to agree to a match, surely there could have been another way to progress things without having to disrespect Eddie's memory and as Foley said in his column, cheapen the life of a great man.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 385 ✭✭the sunbabe wan

i know it's a storyline in all, but it's bad storyline and it's rather painful to watch orton talking about eddie the way that he has in the last week.... mick's blog said it perfectly.. that orton doesnt need this cheap heat. i know it's not real, but bloody hell when i saw orton crash into the ring pole a while ago i cheered :p:o eddie has only been gone from this world two months like.... i certainly feel sorry for his family to be listening to what has been said...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 291 ✭✭yak_kadafi

APPARENTLY........eddie's family had been approached weeks ago and wwe asked them if it was ok to include eddie in some storylines...and although his wife wasnt all for the idea...she did agree that wwe could include him...but to what extent?
    i personally think that wwe have taken it too far

• Advertisement
Advertisement