Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Game.VS.50 Cent Beef Over??

• 11-02-2006 5:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 612 ✭✭✭

just in case you didnt know 50 cent recently released a song called "Not Rich stop lying " in which he goes at game ,,,however the words spoken are by 50 impersonating game so he actually doesnt "diss" him...but on the new <Links to Mixtapes are NOT allowed>
    the game has a song called Dear Mr. President he says "i got kicked outta g-unit,no hard feelings" /"i aint got beef wit banks buck and yayo..bu they still airing me out on mixtapes .so i got love for them but i got hate for them should i let it slide or wait outside for them" "Ni88as saying game you got the hood riding wit u **** 50cent soon as i turn my back there saying sh*t bout me who wanna see 2 more rappers deceased..//"50 got a gun ,i got a gun he shoot me i shoot him but the media only have fun"//"this is just a letter to keep the peace"

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,549 ✭✭✭scuba steve

what has that got to do with the title of the thread?? The beef isnt over, not by a long shot.
    And its not rich,still lying is the name of it

Advertisement