Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Chopped & Screwed

• 11-02-2006 5:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭

This is the sound straight outta Housten, Texas,

Anyone into this sound???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,549 ✭✭✭scuba steve

I wouldnt say im into it because i dont like all of it, but it can be class. Ludacris has been playing around with it. The remix with Ciara is chopped and screwed. Pretty good, its def one to look out for

• Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭Trip Hazard

Ludacris, Ciara!!! I'd question anything that wasn't mixed by the late DJ Screw himself or Michael "5000" Watts, I'm yet to hear of any other DJ to produce this sound. Anything i've heard was come from Michael "5000" Watts. I really dont want to hear this sound in the pop charts on MTV

a few artists from the "dirty south" use it and mix around with it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

lots of the dirty south artists use it:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chopped_and_screwed

don't like it at all myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭Trip Hazard

I'd like to hear the chopped & screwed stuff from the likes of lil flip and Three 6 mafia, i'm already familar with all the Swishahouse stuff, Paul wall and mike jones, that how i got into the sound. I also have the Chopped & Screwed version of the ying yang twins latest album U.S.A, mixed by Michael "5000" Watts thats pretty decent too.

• Advertisement

Like Paul Wall, has a good future ahead of him

Advertisement