Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where are my posts

Options
  • 11-02-2006 7:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 691 ✭✭✭

i was banned for"personal abuse" which isint fair because people started mouthing at me- am i not allowed to defend myself?

anyway my posts have been taken off AH and i want to see them so i can see where i "abused" people- i have looked in prision and banned users/posts- and the recycle bin and i cant find them!!

where are they?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

No idea.

Pm the mod that banned you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

pepper wrote:
    i was banned for"personal abuse" which isint fair because people started mouthing at me- am i not allowed to defend myself?
    You can defend yourself civily. You can also report posts.
    pepper wrote:
    anyway my posts have been taken off AH and i want to see them so i can see where i "abused" people- i have looked in prision and banned users/posts- and the recycle bin and i cant find them!!

where are they?
    They were probably deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 691 ✭✭✭pepper

Talliesin wrote:
    You can defend yourself civily. You can also report posts.

They were probably deleted.
    thats not fair why were mine deleted- typical i did nothing wrong and my posts are deleted so i cant prove i did nothing

also the last time i reported a post nothing was done

Reported posts don't come through unless you use proper punctuation to indicate sentence endings and beginnings. It's like a comma delimited text file if you have heard of them. But it's full stop delimited. IIrc. Tbh. KwIm?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 691 ✭✭✭pepper

Gordon wrote:
    Reported posts don't come through unless you use proper punctuation to indicate sentence endings and beginnings. It's like a comma delimited text file if you have heard of them. But it's full stop delimited. IIrc. Tbh. KwIm?
    i have NO IDEA what that is:(

• Advertisement

Ah it's technical, don't worry about it.

Advertisement