Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

(Bi)Weekly Galway footie?

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,096 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Bah can't make it, only really can go to nuig as I have to be there at weekends.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

haha you spend more time there at weekends than you do durin the week!

i'll be there tomorrow anyway, whats the story with bringin a mate or 2 to make up numbers???

• Registered Users Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭DEmeant0r

If you have a few mates you can bring, then all the better :)

SebtheBum wrote:
    P.S. Just think, if we can keep up the Galway and Dublin footie Saturdays, maybe in the Summer we can organise a match between the 2 squads!

after todays preformance i'd say we could do it :o :rolleyes: ;)

haha yeah, there were 6(7?) people that showed up today, a lot better than last week that's for sure :rolleyes:

Anyways, next week, same time, same place... unless I can get the NUIG hall, which I'll try to do on Monday morning... would anyone fancy ringing GMIT to book a hall?

• Advertisement

Okeeey... I tried to book NUIG hall again, and AGAIN the greedy bastard basketballers have booked the hall all day Saturday and Sunday! Sheesh, why do they need the hall so much? :(

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭timeout

I known i said i'd not be there this saturday but I can now attend after a little bit of fixing. Any idea on what the eather is ment to be like? Meeting at the same spot and time I take it?

timeout wrote:
    I known i said i'd not be there this saturday but I can now attend after a little bit of fixing. Any idea on what the eather is ment to be like? Meeting at the same spot and time I take it?
    do you mean the weather or ether???

yes the "w" key appears to have stopped working on my keyboard, i know what the ether is like :D

Just in, weather is not looking good for the saturday, do we have a backup plan?

pro evo soccer 5?

• Advertisement

If the weather is bad, well then it'll be called off. Don't think we have a backup plan :( Also grasshopa, if the weather is bad, could you tell your friends not to show up? It'd be rude not to let them know...

won't make it i'm workin in Clan till 5

so can people make it for tomorrow?

hmmm sorry, seems like I won't be able to make it today, if people are still going, someone should bring a ball...

so football, saturday?

depends on work will post up on fri night

not for me, will be in dublin this weekend. was not up for it on day after paddys.

well i'm gonna show up tomorrow anyways and see if anyone else comes... hoepfully people will :|

workin 8-5 no go for me

hmmm ok then, I won't be there so... also we'll have to stop this during mid April for a month because exams are coming up and I'm sure all the students will be busy with last minute crammings :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

Hi all,
    I've moved back to galway and am dyin for a game...when where and what time i'll be there....
    (Sorry five pages of people chattin and no time time to go through it)
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

read the above post.

"After April, TBA" is the bottom line.

no, it'll still be on this week and next week, but after that we'll have to stop for while for the students to cram in their year's worth of lectures in a few weeks :D (me including :()

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

So it's on this week when where what time ? :D
    Dangan or Nuig indoor or cladagh ?

12:00pm Saturdays Claddagh, be there - or be 4 edged shape thingey!

so how many can make it?

Well, no one 'cept Muppetkill made it in today, which was a pity because the sun was shining brightly :-| Anyways, I'm going to start a thread about this on AH, hopefully there'll be some people from Galway that don't visit this regional boards that would want to go... anyways i'm rambling on, I'll make that thread tonight.

guys, is anyone coming, or am i gonna have to cancel it? It's up to ye, this'll be the last one until Mid May anyways...

well no replies, so I guess people aren't going? Guess I'll just stay at home then...

• Advertisement

oh btw, I'm making a website for Galway footie, it'll be easier to see who's going and who's not then...

Advertisement