Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

(Bi)Weekly Galway footie?

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 phelana

Just saw this now, moved down to Galway a while ago and have been looking to get into soccer again to just keep fit so I'd definitely be up for this whenever it gets going again!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 flo_fahy

hi,, I have a male friend over from america for the summer looking for some good soccer games so he can stay in shape and a laugh, understand your doing exams now, could you let me know as soon as the next game is.... Thanks. Will be keeping an eye out for any messages posted. :D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 flo_fahy

Hi phelana. My friend is around your age and dying to get in to the soccer playing too. He is over from america for the summer and dying to get a game in. Would be cool to get a game going for sure. Will be watching this space for any new posts or the next organised game.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭B00MSTICK

So whats the craic with this? wouldnt mind a game since trainings stopped

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

I'm looking for a few bodies for a kickaround this evening. I'd be willing to join a regular group for a bit of footy action.

• Advertisement
Advertisement