Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is She Cheating?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Maybe its breast milk. And she has a secret love child. :)

Well, to tell you the truth, Yes I have tested the stain.

All you Ney sayers will be suprised. It IS semen. And as I know that shirt was clean (I washed it) before she went to work, and I had no sexual activity with her in that shirt at that time, it isn;t mine.

So, I have kicked her and her stuff out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

Cheating wrote:

All you Ney sayers will be suprised. It IS semen. And as I know that shirt was clean (I washed it) before she went to work, and I had no sexual activity with her in that shirt at that time, it isn;t mine.

I love you it. You sir, are a god.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 688 ✭✭✭skye

So you were right - move on.... Feel sorry for your next Gf though - Detective "cheating" will be on her case from the start....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,375 ✭✭✭padser

If she is asleep now you have a good 6/7 hours until she wakes. Why dont you get a lie decting machine, take a crash corse in interpereting the results, hook her up to, tie her up and spend tomorrow interogating her propoerly. For more suggestions on interogation techniques see 24, series 1-4. My personal favorite would be to get her parents/friends and tie them to chairs, hook up a video link and stage their execution that she can see via a video monitor,,,,that really ought to get the truth out of her. One thing i would check before you start though.....you must look in her mouth to check she doesnt have a suicide pill in there for emergencies.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

Cheating wrote:

And about the post suggesting assault?

Anyway, it's probably best in all regards she's gone. You can stop being all paranoid now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 301 ✭✭marie_85

David Caruso has nothing on you... I want to ask how you went about testing it, but not sure I want to know.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,403 ✭✭✭passive

Wow... I'm.. disturbed. But also impressed! So... did she admit it when you could prove it?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭Dathai

You are, an utter legend :)

To be honest with you, I'd do the exact same thing as you did.Sure, Ive done the equivellent I'd say.

Good work man!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,230 ✭✭✭scojones

How are you so sure it was semen? How exactly did you test it? I'm not convinced.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 183 ✭✭lizanne

oh good god

HOW can you people praise this nut job for this

Fact of life- if you put on a bra and its in any way a wrong fit it WILL fall down- im a woman ok- and it does happen

Whats buzz is he on testing her clothes- who does he think he is- Inspector Morse?

If my boyfriend EVER did this He would be out on the street- and he could keep the bra as a parting gift

Plus what kind of person goes on a forum about it!! I am sorry but he needs help!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

rofl, this thread is great.

Pretty sure this is a troll, but just in case its not, i have a couple of points.

Is there a law against copping a feel of your girlfriends tits all of a sudden? It seems that all the women read his OP as "She came in the door and i dived down her top". I assumed he meant over a perdiod of time after she returned home and im not finding anything really too strange about that.

Secondly, while im not running out to buy a blacklight anytime soon, Im pretty sure most of the guys on the thread would use one if they had it to hand.

I guess i agree with the guy who posted that if something strikes you as suspicious, its probably because youve noticed it sub concsiously for a while.

I await the conclusion of this with baited breath.

Well, you asked how I tested this and I will tell you.

I used a substance called "Acid phosphatase". It is an enzyme secreted by the prostate gland that is present in seminal fluid. It's very like psa (prostatic specific antigen) The enzymatic breakdown of sodium-α-naphthyl phosphate by acid phosphatase and the subsequent conversion of o-dianisidine to a colored compound by the free naphthyl is a recognized test procedure for the detection of semen. Basically moisten the area, swab it and test with 1 drop of Acid phosphatase. Eliminates all doubt.

And yes, she did confess when I showed her the test result, and may have lied a little saying that I had done DNA comparissan. But a little white lie can bring out a big one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭goldilocked

I know you've gone unreg'd but can I guess that you've red hair, talk in disjointed sentences and prefer the side profile?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,847 ✭✭✭py2006

lizanne wrote:
    oh good god

HOW can you people praise this nut job for this

Fact of life- if you put on a bra and its in any way a wrong fit it WILL fall down- im a woman ok- and it does happen

Whats buzz is he on testing her clothes- who does he think he is- Inspector Morse?

If my boyfriend EVER did this He would be out on the street- and he could keep the bra as a parting gift

Plus what kind of person goes on a forum about it!! I am sorry but he needs help!!!!!

In all fairness, while it does sound completely crazy, I am sure alot of women would be doing the same kind of investigations if they had access to that kind of equipment to check up on their men! :p

Thats assuming they had genuine reasons to doubt their partners!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭Fey!

Cheating - you should hook up with my ex, but your kids would be ultra-paranoid. She always assumed I was cheating all the time (I had been seeing someone else when we met first, which I had admitted, but not for the the following 3 1/2 years we were together!) She'd check my phone on a regular basis, deleted numbers from my phone and email addresses off my computer (most of them were customers of mine), and I know a friend spotted her following me. It got to a stage where I got s new number and texted some rather choice messages to my regular mobile to see what happened (childish, I know, but desperate measures!).
    In the end, due to her paranoia, I did consider cheating on her, but didn't go through with it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

Its pretty stale that you had to go to such lenghts to prove she was cheating on you. I hope you gave her the flick.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭December Son

Cheating? wrote:

I used a substance called "Acid phosphatase". It is an enzyme secreted by the prostate gland that is present in seminal fluid. It's very like psa (prostatic specific antigen) The enzymatic breakdown of sodium-α-naphthyl phosphate by acid phosphatase and the subsequent conversion of o-dianisidine to a colored compound by the free naphthyl is a recognized test procedure for the detection of semen. Basically moisten the area, swab it and test with 1 drop of Acid phosphatase. Eliminates all doubt.

And yes, she did confess when I showed her the test result, and may have lied a little saying that I had done DNA comparissan. But a little white lie can bring out a big one.
    Holy sh!t!! :eek:
    Dude if i ever start having doubts about my woman can i get you to take a look?? Just pm me your regged name..lol. But sweet jesus thats some detective work son. My hat goes off to you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 331 ✭✭Morrigan

Cheating? wrote:

LOL Of course she confessed! It's her key out of this hellish relationship! ROFL!!!
    This has been the most entertaining thread. Thanks. :v:

Cheating wrote:

Ah, I didn't realise you had posted this! Fair play to you. You can now feel justified in what you did.

I am glad you got rid of her!

• Advertisement

Cheating? wrote:

the ol Acid phosphatase test!

contenido_repaso11.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭TwistsAndTurns

Crikey just finished reading this amazing thread, give up your day job, you`d be a great private eye.:D

stp wrote:
    the ol Acid phosphatase test!

Yep, you can't beat it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 301 ✭✭marie_85

I know you've gone unreg'd but can I guess that you've red hair, talk in disjointed sentences and prefer the side profile?

Genius! I'm nearly crying with laughter. :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement