Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aimsir chaite of 'Freastal'

Options
  • 11-02-2006 10:50pm
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I really should know this...but is the Aimsir chaite 'D'fhreastal' or 'freastl'?

Like....d'fhreastal/freastal sí ar an scoil sin.

Go raibh míle. :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭Gael

D'fhreastail

Put any Irish verb in here and you'll get the full conjugation for all tenses. Very handy.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭dory

I was close. I just put a book into the printers with d'freastal in it. Only thought after to check. Its only a mess thing for my friends b-day.

Two things Im just wondering about. A friend asked me how to say,'I was learning how to pick some of the threads of my childhood apart'. God only knows why she needs to know that. I texted back, 'Bhí mé ag foghlaim conas píosa de mo chuid tógála a scracadh uaim'. I wasn't sure though. Anyone got anything better?

Oh, sorry one more. 'To decide for myself'. 'Chun cinneadh a thógaint dom fhéin' seems bit more like to make a decision. Maybe they're the same. Any ideas?

Go raibh míle aríst!

Advertisement