Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

driving on a provisional licence + garda?

Options
  • 11-02-2006 11:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭

maybe getting a car soon between myself an my mam, was just wondering what will be the worst if i was caught without a full licence passanger in the car???????????

thanks in advance for responces

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭Litcagral

Volvoboy wrote:
    maybe getting a car soon between myself an my mam, was just wondering what will be the worst if i was caught without a full licence passanger in the car???????????

thanks in advance for responces

This regulation is not really enforced.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭kc66

I saw a case of it in the local paper recently. Was just a small enough fine as far as I can remember. Pretty rare though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭Litcagral

I'm not sure what view your insurance company might have should you be involved in an accident!

PS This topic has been discussed on previous threads.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 PooperScooper

Litcagral wrote:
    This regulation is not really enforced.

never heard of anyone getting in trouble.

caught speeding when i was 17. Garda: Do you have full license?
    Me: Yes it's in the post.

what a nice garda, i had 2 "L" plates on car, haha. (€65 fine not so funny)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Volvoboy

I'm not sure what view your insurance company might have should you be involved in an accident!

Hmmm, i'll check that one out.

thanks.

• Advertisement
Advertisement