Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

wireless-limited or no connectivity

• 12-02-2006 2:36am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 164 ✭✭

ok i have a wireless interent connection which ive had for the last 2 months working perfectly on two desktops and a laptop but tonight when i turned on the laptop it came up connection status:limited or no connectivity...it says this problem occurred because the network didi not assign a network address to the computer...what does this mean? the signal is excellent on the laptop..does any one know what i can do to fix it????oh and when i click repair it says could not be completed because they could not complete renewing my ip address...please

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

First questions:
    do you have any other devices connected to the router? Are they affected by the same problem?
    Can you still access the Internet,etc?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 164 ✭✭mcowhey

yeah im on the desktop and its working fine...oh it just started workin..thanks for your help its working now..restarted the laptop loads didn't work,but did the thing i should of done first i just plugged out the wireless router and plugged it in again..sorry for waistin ur time..

Advertisement