Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

European Halo

Options
  • 12-02-2006 5:09am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

I was just wondering in the british version of halo if the drivers side of the warthog is on the right?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭GrumPy

No, all the same (except for halo2, were they switched the side the MC gets off a ghost, retarded)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

What an odd question.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 slithe

It is odd, but also very interesting

• Registered Users Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭madrab

slithe wrote:
    It is odd, but also very interesting
    no its not & thats final

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 18,115 ✭✭✭✭ShiverinEskimo

Bit of a pointless but funny question. As any other tourist you have to drive on the side that everyone else does in the country/planet/ancient ring weapon you are visiting.

hehe. I cant believe I just tried to make a serious point on this. Gotta love boards.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5 slithe

You just never know, thats why you gotta ask

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭flogen

slithe wrote:
    You just never know, thats why you gotta ask

An interesting question, if not a little odd.

I imagine it would have been a waste of money to do it; even if it only cost Bungie/MS $10 to make the change, it's $10 dollars spent for no reason; no one is going to care about the side MC gets out of the warthog once the game is good.

Advertisement