Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Question about Raw...

• 12-02-2006 5:20am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭

Does anyone know if we are going to be able to watch the Raw episode live on Thursday, or will that just be for the North American audience?

I remember the one hour Smackdown special a few months back didn't air over here so is it the same deal with the special Thursday night Raw or what?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Stalfos

I dont think it will be live next thursday over in the states. I think they said it is going to be filmed on Monday but shown on thursday for whatever reason that is. I'm not 100% about this though.
    RAW is already on thursday nights over here as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Van Nistlerooy

OK lads,

First and foremost this is not a reply to the original post but more of a wake up call to most of ye.

RIGHT:

You are posting a thread about PRO wrestling (more like men in TIGHTS feeling other men in TIGHTS up!)

come on lads for f**ks sake lets get an auld grip on reality here, these bast**ds are throwing each other around in such a stage managed behaviour its laughable.

It's not even sport, (i.e soccer, rugby etc................)

an absolute disgrace, it is all pre arranged who will be the "champion"

pretty much a popularity contest, absolute c*ck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

any person who watches this **** deserves their "HEAD" examined

sorry for your troubles lads.

Please get some sense and start following a REAL sport.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭triple h

ok van the man. i am like you, i am also a man utd fan. i watch soccer and like it.
    But van, even you have to admit that some soccer matches are boring, christ i even fall asleep watching some matches. the wwe is pure 100% entertainment. those wrestlers go out every time and entertain the crowd. the effort they give is 2nd to none. not all soccer players give that much effort every week (roy keane is close to the same level of commitment as the wrestlers)
    we are not stupid, we know its not real, we know its fixed. but we like entertainment. no fancy boys here (in the wwe) fixing their hair when they should be concerned about playing their game, and entertaining the crowd.

• Registered Users Posts: 898 ✭✭✭Winning Hand

OK lads,

First and foremost this is not a reply to the original post but more of a wake up call to most of ye.

RIGHT:

You are posting a thread about PRO wrestling (more like men in TIGHTS feeling other men in TIGHTS up!)

come on lads for f**ks sake lets get an auld grip on reality here, these bast**ds are throwing each other around in such a stage managed behaviour its laughable.

Really?????????
    Its Fake????

Now that I think about it, we have gone a good few months without one of these tossers showing up. Pretty good going in retrospect

• Closed Accounts Posts: 291 ✭✭yak_kadafi

OK lads,

RIGHT:

ever heard the expression "different strokes for different folks"?
    get ur newbie ass outta here ****head :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,815 ✭✭✭Charlie

OK lads,

RIGHT:

What a mo'f*ckin piece of nob-chesse. I wonder does he randomly post in forums, putting the subject down. Like heading over to computers and calling them all nerds, or heading over to the soaps forum and berate them. Why hasn't his ass been banned!? Does he not realise that we are the ones that have accepted that wrestling is entertianment, whereas he still considers it a sport, trying to tell us to follow a real sport. I follow many real sports and I watch many forms of entertainment, wrestling being one form of entertainment that I watch. Its this douche that is blurring the lines between sport and entertainment.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,426 ✭✭✭Roar

guys just dont rise to him, he's an arsehole of the highest order. he'll be banned soon enough.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Does anyone know if we are going to be able to watch the Raw episode live on Thursday, or will that just be for the North American audience?

we will be watching it live on Monday night. it is being show delayed in the states on Thursday due to a dog show lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Mossy Monk wrote:
    we will be watching it live on Monday night. it is being show delayed in the states on Thursday due to a dog show lol

Really? Excellent stuff!

As for this 'Van Nistelrooy' chap, Ruud Van Nistelrooy looks like a horse but you sir are a right donkey. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 385 ✭✭the sunbabe wan

OK lads,

RIGHT:

ahhhh sooo these forums arent immune to langballs and wum types..... geee golly great :rolleyes:

monday nights is really going to the dogs arent they?? :o well i should say raw is going to the dogs...:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭triple h

thats great news. i thought we were going to be done out of a raw show over in this neck of the woods. i love raw. the live monday version is the best to watch.
    is raw going to get a manager soon or is vince going to stay for a while. i think eric should come back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 196 ✭✭vannistelrooy10

OK lads,

RIGHT:

i have no affiliation with this guy!!!

triple h wrote:
    thats great news. i thought we were going to be done out of a raw show over in this neck of the woods. i love raw. the live monday version is the best to watch.
    is raw going to get a manager soon or is vince going to stay for a while. i think eric should come back.

eric i doupt will not be coming back. i think vince is and i'm guessing staying around until wrestlemania.... and then maybne disappear again..... would like g.m for raw soon.... please...

what about Bischoff coming back with 3 Minute Warning

that rubbish?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Mossy Monk wrote:
    is it really going to be live or will it have been recorded earlier in the day.

also, it will be a good laugh to hear the commentary team referring to it as being "thursday".

julep wrote:
    is it really going to be live or will it have been recorded earlier in the day

dont know if it will be live live but we are going to be getting it the same time as Canada anyway

it's live on sky tonight :D this ought to be fun.... wooohooo we'll get to see it before the americans do.... does that mean we wont get any raw results on wwe.com until thursday???:confused:

probably but we also get Smackdown! before the American every week by a few hours

Mossy Monk wrote:
    probably but we also get Smackdown! before the American every week by a few hours

does any one else find that amusing???? i certainly do..... hehehehe sky sports.... u gotta love them like

Advertisement