Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Creating photo slideshow...

• 12-02-2006 11:43am

Hey all,

Just to ask advice on what software is good to use for the above.
    So far, I've used Cyberlink PowerProducer and PowerDirector and I can create a decent slideshow...add a load of photos to it and music and there it is.

The only problem I have is that I have a lot of photos and I want to have a fade transition between each of them...however, the software I have been using only lets me put one transition between each photo, ONE AT A TIME!!
    Surely there is another way to add transitions between all the photos and not merely paste a transition between each !? that would take ages.

It sounds minor but it's really ridiculous so would anyone recommend software that allows this functionality?
    Thanks for any help on this.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,949 ✭✭✭SouperComputer

not ideal but hey it gets your thread started.

iPhoto on the mac allows you to create a slideshow with fades wtc and background music. You can also export it as a quicktime video file ;)

hey thanks for the reply, i was thinking of getting a mac mini, as it doesn't seem too expensive (plus save space) and it looks cool :)

Does iPhoto allow adding transitions between all the photos in one go?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,949 ✭✭✭SouperComputer

MoonHawk wrote:
    Does iPhoto allow adding transitions between all the photos in one go?

well, you can select one effect and it applies to the whole show IIRC. On the version with iLife you may be able to randomise the effects

Advertisement