Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PA Standard size

Options
  • 12-02-2006 3:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23

Hi,

I was thinking of changing my ring, does anyone know what the standard size is for a Prince albert.

Cheers,

Bob

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Ag marbh

There is no standard size so you will probably have to go into a parlour to get it changed

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭amazingemmet

Most places pierce at 2.4mm and will only pierce bigger at request, diameter depends totally on yourself

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭Blub2k4

Most places pierce at 2.4mm and will only pierce bigger at request, diameter depends totally on yourself

Not totally, it has to be pierced large to avoid cheese-wiring, if it was a lot smaller there is a danger of this.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭amazingemmet

Hence it not being 1.6mm or 1.2mm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 286 ✭✭!_Brian_!

2.4 x 12mm would be standard enough

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

Just wondering actually (Guys without a PA mightn't want to read this) The ball on my piercing goes 'inside' a fair bit...should I move to a bigger ring do ye think?

It's at 2.4 x 12 at the moment afaik.

Sorry to go off topic, just didn't want to start another PA thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭Blub2k4

no reason that the ball should be a problem, mine used do the same.
    Having said that I have not been wearing mine for a month or so now, gonna get it converted to an Appadravya before I wear it again I think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 286 ✭✭!_Brian_!

Fajitas! wrote:
    Just wondering actually (Guys without a PA mightn't want to read this) The ball on my piercing goes 'inside' a fair bit...should I move to a bigger ring do ye think?

It's at 2.4 x 12 at the moment afaik.

Sorry to go off topic, just didn't want to start another PA thread.

Nah dont worry about it Al, mine used to do it a lot too then just stopped.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

Excellent!

I was dreadin the first time it happened after Brian told me!

Advertisement