Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Three Network

• 12-02-2006 4:52pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭

thinking of moving to the 3 network to bill pay, 60 a month for 300 voice minutes and 300 texts,

anyone else on this and how is it going for them?

a few questions

1) is voicemail the same price as a regular call?
    2) can you service your accnt online like voda and o2? any free online sms?
    3) whats coverage like?

Cheers
    d

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,221 ✭✭✭BrianD

Voice mail calls come out of your regular minutes allowance. So it's free if its within your package or 15c a minute if outside of your bundle.

They don't have much online - no web sms anyway.

Coverage is fine. I've been about the country lately and can't complain. Its 2/2.5G outside of the main population areas but that's no big deal.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭Smithers

cheers brian, think i might head to them then,

wish there was a wider selection of phones though, but ce le vie!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 143 ✭✭Jam Man

Nokia 6280 is due out soon on 3. I got the V3X cos I couldn't wait for the Nokia and it's been cool so far.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,174 ✭✭✭1huge1

ya i got a v3x on 3 at x mass
    best network ive ever been with
    so much free 3g stuff
    happy tree friends is so funny and all the latest sports updates free

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭rugbug86

do 3 do a pay as you go? or is it all bill?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,174 ✭✭✭1huge1

3 ireland dont have a pay as you go
    they will in a couple months
    im bill on the €25 a month plan with 100 voice mins and 100 txts a month

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭rogue-entity

It should be a lot sooner then that. They have the infrastructure in place. (dialing 444 is their topup service). I read somewhere, it may have been here, that you can get PAYG phones already. We could see them sometime this April.

I am more interested with roaming agreements Vodafone UK, Cingular and a text agreement with Verizon.

Advertisement