Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

textin usa from 3?

• 12-02-2006 6:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭

how much does it cost to text tmobile in the usa/? i have sent quiet a few, just wondering how much my (45e) bill will be at the end of the month. also i rung a friend in england saturday, 5 minutes ish. how much is it to call vodafone over there? cant seem to find out.

chow

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

and iff you ring 333 from the phone then press 1 then 2, you can find out how much youve spent outside the minutes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭legs11

good stuff. looks like i will be more like 60euros or more. once i settle down i will try and keep it within the 45euro deal! im payin insurance as well, but what can ya do, if i left this fone in a jax, dont think id be getting it back any time soon........:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

stop the insurance. if you break your phone you pay 50 euro and they deliver a new one within three hours. the only thing is you have to start a new 12 month contract. still much better than the probably ten a month your paying

Advertisement