Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Selling a couple of parts

Options
  • 12-02-2006 8:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,154 ✭✭✭

Have a couple of parts I bought for my new ultralight project bike. Bought one or two things in error so before I flog them on Ebay, I will give someone here the chance to buy them.....

Shimano Dura Ace 7700 (9speed) Front Mech for double chainset (road) 31.6 band on. Brand New, never mounted and boxed. 40 Euro. Can Post.

Black (obviously!) Carbon seatpost (silver alloy clamp) 31.8, 300mm long. Generic brand, came with my frame, lightweight (probably less than 250 grams) -35 euro. Mounted once to test fit, never ridden. Brand New, can post.

TacX speedbraker Turbo Trainer (This is air based rather than magnets or fluids, good for intervals and power training, not really suitable for spinning unless you have legs like an ox). Hardly used.
    Quite heavy so collection in Waterford only. 45 Euro.

Set of Bike Decals : SCOTT USA in chrome, 2 downtube, 2 for the forks and 2 logos. + 4 x Shimano decals also in chrome 15 Euro.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Interceptor

Hi Quigs Snr,

Do you still have the turbo trainer and will it take a mountain bike wheel? I'll fit a slick but I don't have a racer and need to start getting some exercise.

'cptr

• Registered Users Posts: 4,154 ✭✭✭Quigs Snr

Hi there, yes still have the turbo trainer. I assume it will take a mountain bike wheel. It is fully adjustable, I don't have a mountain bike to test, but the mechanism to lock the axle in is adjustable as is the height of the flywheel. If you are using slicks I would expect that its no problem.

I stress again though I don't know where you are located that it wouldn't be worth posting this as although its pretty small and folds into nothing, it is sturdy and thus quite heavy.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Interceptor

Can you drop it in New Ross? I'll be in Waterford in two weeks otherwise. I live in Galway.

'cptr

• Registered Users Posts: 4,154 ✭✭✭Quigs Snr

Yup, I could drop it in new ross no problem for the asking price.

If you want to wait until you are in Waterford, thats no problem either, I will hold onto it for you.

Can you drop it in New Ross? I'll be in Waterford in two weeks otherwise. I live in Galway.

'cptr

Advertisement