Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Augury and Alarum

• 12-02-2006 9:17pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 952 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if anyone has heard anything from either of these bands. Augury are death metal as far as I know and Alarum are a technical thrash band seemingly in the same vein as atheist, cynic etc.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,719 ✭✭✭Ruaidhri

Yeah I've got Alarum's Eventuality. It's very good, jazz/death type metal. I'd recommend it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

Heard some of Alarum's stuff, but didn't really like the vocals. Have you heard Symbyosis and Psychotogen?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

Doctor J wrote:
    Heard some of Alarum's stuff, but didn't really like the vocals. Have you heard Symbyosis and Psychotogen?

That reminds me, I got Symbiosis's album about a week ago but haven't had time to listen to it yet. Must rectumfy that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

Egads sir, you must!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,719 ✭✭✭Ruaidhri

Doctor J wrote:
    Egads sir, you must!

TBH I've had it over a month,and I'm not that impressed with it.
    Now dont get me wrong,it's damned good. But the most important album in death metal?

I think Coprofago's latest is more important. This seems to be the new "direction" of death

• Advertisement
Advertisement