Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What be this? (Broadcasting History)

Options
  • 12-02-2006 9:28pm
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I clicked on Broadcasting and spotted the below on the sub-forum listing for Broadcasting History.

It looks like it says "click here to tell your friends!" but isn't a full image...

img source reads:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/images/custom/cloud/statusicon/forum_old.gif
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

must be where the image forum_old.gif was changed for a bit to the image you show in your attachment.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭flogen

Sparky-s wrote:
    must be where the image forum_old.gif was changed for a bit to the image you show in your attachment.

Are they not the same? All I can see on your post is the image in my attachment...
    And they're all over the http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/index.php page, along with this
    forum_new.gif

So either cloud is messing around with the new/old forum gifs, or my computer is fuxx0rd
    Wee-ord.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

flogen wrote:
    All I can see on your post is the image in my attachment...

i am not seeing that at all

see attachment

im confused

As am I...
    I've refreshed the images and all that jazz, but still I'm getting wierd ones and not the normal ones...

Am I alone?!!!

• Advertisement

Really wierd... I logged onto boards on a different PC and saw the right images, problem has been solved now that the cache has been cleared.
    I have no idea where those images came from in the first place though....

could possably of been adware, id recommend using a spyware scan of your pc, youd be amazed how much it can gather.

i had a problem where if i accessed any of my sites popups would appear, i then assumed that my domains were hacked for ads, but it turned out to be adware, even tho i run spyware doctor every 3 days.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Looks like spyware/adware flogen. I'd run a scan or three.

Advertisement