Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Most sought after Badge/Ribbon

Options
  • 13-02-2006 12:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭

Whats the badge/Ribbon you want more than any other ??

For me its the Helicopter Combat Medal :

30 Kills in a round with Heli:D
    250 Hours in Heli:rolleyes:
    20,000 Kills total:eek:

So ill probably have it sometime next year :eek: :mad: :(

I plan to spend tomorrow goin for my EXPERT Knife Badge.
    So anyone in a 64Man Karkand better watch out :eek: :D :cool:

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

Knife and explosives. And fast.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,920 ✭✭✭AnCapaillMor

Knifes tough, especially since they made it sh!tter in the last patch, explosives is handy enough, side alleys in karkland is perfect for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

I want the explosives badge! No matter how hard i try i cant get it at all! Really starting to annoy me :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Berns

So much for resident C4 expert scrapper ;) I got basic explosives :p
    Also got expert Knife. Flashbangs & special forces are the way to go for it :D
    Think i might got it before though :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Special Forces the Kit or the game ??

I bought special forces and ....dunno...just didnt really like it.

Sayin that i only gave it about 10 mins, but havent played it since

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,264 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Silverfish wrote:
    Knife and explosives. And fast.

I've got expert knife so here's a few suggestions.

Sniper hunt: on Songhua stalemate keep on the middle island and wait for some snipers to show up, then let them eat cold steel, like all snipers deserve to.

OR

Rambo it: Try a 16 players on 64 player sized Warlord, the Suicide Kings server is good for this, hang around outside spawns and mug them basically.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Berns

The game. Easier till sneak up & knife a squad in the dark. Bit like in the movies :D Flashes also screw em up if got their NV on :p Can be used in daylight but it just dont last as long :(

A few players on a big server is good as have more time usually till get through the kills. Goes too fast when on a full server, be it 16 or 64 man servers.

Lmao, was lookin at stats on BF2s.com
    :p
    To get my "Rebel Special Service Ribbon" at my current rate of play...will take me "467,7385 days"!!!!:eek: :D:D

Which is another .....12,000 or so YEARS !!!! LMFAO :D:D

They want 4500 hours from you ??!!!?? :eek:

And 4500 hours is 187.5 days STRAIGHT...and thats only a medal for one team ??!??:eek: :confused:

Are EA sadists ??

Answers on a postcard

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,264 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

SeantheMan wrote:
    Lmao, was lookin at stats on BF2s.com
    :p
    To get my "Rebel Special Service Ribbon" at my current rate of play...will take me "467,7385 days"!!!!:eek: :D:D

Which is another .....12,000 or so YEARS !!!! LMFAO :D:D

They want 4500 hours from you ??!!!?? :eek:

And 4500 hours is 187.5 days STRAIGHT...and thats only a medal for one team ??!??:eek: :confused:

Are EA sadists ??

Answers on a postcard

The requirements listed are badly wrong. The ribbons are 50 hours in theatre and 250 hours as a side for the medals. Bf2player.com has better requirements listed.

Thanks mate :D:D

I was beginning to think id have to be Immortal and start lopping of heads to get some of those medals :p:p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

i'd go with knife... just because it's so hard to kill with the damn yoke

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 Russell_Sprout

the "I bummed yore mom badge"

30 litres of seman
    250 Hours of service
    20,000 moans of pleasure.

Badges are only there to keep the stat whores playing.
    the ranking system is naff in Bf2 anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

Berns wrote:
    So much for resident C4 expert scrapper ;) I got basic explosives :p
    Also got expert Knife. Flashbangs & special forces are the way to go for it :D
    Think i might got it before though :rolleyes:

Feck ya berns, you know i know how to use c4 well, just always came shy of the badge mark, or went for the m4 instead (or the other equivilents) :D

Advertisement