Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

206 alloys

Options
  • 13-02-2006 12:42am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,323 ✭✭✭

Just bought my first proper car (a '01 peugeot 206) on tuesday.
    I'm not planning to do much to it for now anyway but i've already got rims in mind for it. I'm looking at either OZ Racing F1 Evo Cups or OZ Racing Superturismo WRCs.
    Anyway, I just askin, will 16s go on without doing any work as i'm keeping the car standerd for the now. I know some 206's come with 16s so i think they should go on but just wanna double check. Mine is a '01 1.4LX.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭Green_Martian

16's will go on no problem, sure i have 17's on my 206 and not a problem, but do make sure you get a spacer with the alloys. If you buy them new they will come with the space, it is just a small plastic/metal spacer.

I would also invest in some lock nuts as well................

Good luck............

Here is a pic of my 206 with 17's

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,323 ✭✭✭Spitfire666

like the kit. suits the shape. I think I may have seen your car around, or at least one with same color and kit. Any chance you live near coolock?
    did you find 17s affecting the steering much?

i found the steering is a little bit lighter, but i have heard some people say their car feels a little heavier.......... you will also feel nearly every bump in the road...

Yeah i do live near the coolock area, are you from those neck of the woods????:D

yeah, i seen that car on the greencastle road i think a few times. and just, around in general. I think I might just get the 16s. the 17s make it look a little too high for my liking, unless i can stretch the budjet and lower it a bit too.

True 16's will suit the car as well......... im trying to get my own budget sorted for lowering the car.......:D

but first i want to get the bi-plane spoiler..........so if anyone knows where to get it here in ireland that would be great

• Advertisement

try www.Body-Kit.co.uk they ship to ireland and are reputed to be good value.
    if your looking for a dealer IN ireland try the usual spot, k-mods/ pro-parts/ suped/ east coast alloys.
    I might change the car next year so i dont know wether to do much to it. I wanna tint the windows and i can get it done for next to nothing but for reasons im not going into i cant do it for a few months. have black angel eyes on order and black "lexus" lights too. I need a cd player bad though as the standrd stereo is a crappy tape deck. im going to keep it all black and lo-key for the near future.

Advertisement