Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How Much Rent?

Options
  • 13-02-2006 12:55am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 637 ✭✭✭

Hey, I'm letting a single bedroom in my apartment (luxury apartment, brand new build) and I was wondering how much should i expect to get for it, rent wise?

Location: Galway City (15 mins from NUIG) / 10 Mins to Eyre Square.
    Parking, own bathroom (not ensuite, but the "main" bathroom), underfloor heating, NTL, BroadBand, Washer / Dryer, micro, all electric appliances.

Danke,
    Nick

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

I have a sister in the Waterfront on Bridgestreet in Galway in a similar apartment. I believe she gets 400 Euro per month for an en-suite bedroom (inclusive of all bills, but she does get a seperate contribution towards shared groceries). If you check with the accomodation office in NUIG it will give you a clearer idea of what you can expect.

• Registered Users Posts: 78,392 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Take a look at the local papers and www.daft.ie and see what people are looking for.

Places that have takena long time to let are possibily over priced.

Advertisement