Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ali G singing for GnR?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭seanironmaiden

oh my gog, hahahahaha.. that's ****in hilarious. thanks for posting that. ****in ridiculous... look at the state of his hands.. well, just look at the state of everything. hahahahahaha. jesus....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭nosmo

...will there be rap in Chinese Democracy?

More to the point, can 44 year olds ex-rockstars rap?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 630 ✭✭✭MagnumForce

He looks like a complete tool,and kinda like my neighbour.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 244 ✭✭confetti

the smell of photoshop would knock a horse

• Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭merlinsmerryman

LOL oh my God look at the state of him.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭thehotstepper

Its not a real picture, thanks doctorj for fuelling the mockery of guns n roses.
    Did you make it yourself?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 Agent_X

Omg!!! yuk!!!! He is such a state!! wot happened to him!!!:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 Akaonimark

the smell of photoshop would knock a horse

Blatantly obvious

you would think wouldn't you!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

Its not a real picture, thanks doctorj for fuelling the mockery of guns n roses.
    Did you make it yourself?

No, I'm far too lazy and apatetic towards Mr. Rose to bother doing anything which involves effort. That's why I put a link to the source in the original post. Have a nice day :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭nosmo

This isn't far from the truth:
    7042297brunodoamaral1142006921.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,643 ✭✭✭magpie

Can't wait to hear that Chinese Democracy album..... :rolleyes:

The man is a buffoon. But not as much as his guitarist. What is wrong with these people?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭dimerocks

thats a beast of a photo photo shop or not. i cant help but want chinese democracy because i still argue that by the laws of averages it has to be good. he's made some many songs at this stage surely he will be able to throw out the best 12 or 13 and at least make something that can stand next to contraband, which i think is a very very good album.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 342 ✭✭JaneHudson

:eek:

I can't believe I used to fancy Axl Rose. That image of horror is burned on my brain. I'm in shock.

dimerocks wrote:
    thats a beast of a photo photo shop or not. i cant help but want chinese democracy because i still argue that by the laws of averages it has to be good. he's made some many songs at this stage surely he will be able to throw out the best 12 or 13 and at least make something that can stand next to contraband, which i think is a very very good album.

it will blow contraband away (not that it would be hard) and all the biatches out there will eat their words

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,985 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

I see no evidence of photoshoppery. Color levels are accurate, no obvious differences in the levels of articfacting, no edges appear when the gamma is shot up.

I agree with Giblet, there doesnt appear to be any signs whatsoever of tampering and also, what does everybody have to go on as proof that its fake other than the fact that they dont want to believe its real. there is no proof that its fake. it does come from Metal Sludge of course who arnt a very reputable source of information, but ive never known them to edit a photo, (except of their own staff).

JaneHudson wrote:
    :eek:

I can't believe I used to fancy Axl Rose. That image of horror is burned on my brain. I'm in shock.
    say hello to sausage fingers!

oh my god..................... trust us..... it's fake!!!!!

Prove it ;)

• Advertisement

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?showtopic=61483&st=0

that picture has surfaced more than once before, there is also another one with axls face photoshopped, both are fake (though I do admit, funny, but not so funny when people think they're real)

(you may have to register to the site to read the above thread, i dunno)

p.s if you liked this one, you'll prob like the other one more, though it's even more obvious that it's fake

Meh... I'm not registering for that :v:

the rings are really badly done on closer inspection.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,894 ✭✭✭✭phantom_lord

confetti wrote:
    oh my god..................... trust us..... it's fake!!!!!

I hope so....

yeah, really couldnt be bothered registering, ill just assume theres proof in there somewhere.

Advertisement