Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help-tongue Piercing!

Options
  • 13-02-2006 1:46am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

I got my tongue pierced yest in miss fantiasia....ive been washing it and all that but 2day i felt sick and got sick for about 15 mins....i read on the net symtoms of toxic shock syndrome are vomiting and feeling lightheaded which i did earlyer and u can get it from tongue piercings....can any1 help me?has this happened to any1 one before?im really worried.....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,702 ✭✭✭bounty_hunter

http://members.boards.ie/gordon/gotodoctor.jpg
    Seriously, see a fecking doctor, instead of just sitting there waiting for some random online person to diagnose you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 566 ✭✭✭elephamt king

Go to a ****ing doctor!!!
    It may be nothing and that vomiting set off a bout of hypochondria (thinking you have something you havent) but Toxic Shock Syndrome is far too serious to risk it.
    Ive never had my tongue done but i havent heard of this happening before so just go to your doctor and see what what he/she says, thats the only dvice yo'll get from anyone on this board.

Advertisement