Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

"High Nelly" Bicycle

• 13-02-2006 11:21am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hello,

I have an old Raleigh woman's bicycle which I think is a standard "high-nelly" (I always thought that a high-nelly was just a man's bike but I have been assured that "high-nelly" can also be applied to a woman's bicycle). Anyway, it's in pretty good shape for a bike of its age (30 years +). Does anybody know how much a bike like this would be worth? Is there high demand for them from collectors etc?

Thanks,
    CuriousUser

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 pamela998

hi, I would like to talk to you about your high nellie bicycle. Can i give you my phone number and could you ring me?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

Um, that post is 3 years old.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭flanum

So its worth even more now?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 conb07

i have a high nelly i am restoring that is in perfert working order brakes and all...
    Moderator: Please read the forum charter regarding sales. Post your for sale ad on www.adverts.ie. After that you my link to the ad here in the thread. Thanks. Preusse

• Registered Users Posts: 5 conb07

high nelly for sale details on:
    adverts.ie

• Advertisement
Advertisement