Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Economics Textbook

Options
  • 13-02-2006 11:39am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭

Is there a Leaving Certificate Economics Textbook called ' Economics ( Revised Edition ), by O'Grady....

I'm studying Economics on my own and need to know if it's the right textbook as I have already ordered it?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭Assmaster_Kronk

Yeah thats the right one. Some of the definitions are a bit fuzzy but apart from that its good.

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭GretchenWieners

Yeah but a lot of the definitions like the guy above me said are "fuzzy". If you can get the notes from some grind school, they break it down perfectly usually. I'm studying it on my own too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭blahblah1234

What do'ye mean by fuzzy?, is the book blurred or something.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭blahblah1234

Also, what's the thing with Macro and Micro Economics. Do you have to study both sections completely and how does it relate to the exam structure?

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭GretchenWieners

there's usually 4 micro and 4 macro qs in the LC although last year twas 3 and 5 so be careful! U should study both for a better choice and for the short qs too. The book drags out a lot of crap when only a line or 2 is necessary.

• Advertisement
Advertisement