Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

6 stars - what's the big deal?

Options
  • 13-02-2006 12:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭

I'm an average player of Pes 5. Last night I was playing on 3/4 stars with Arsenal and failing to score for some reason or other. After a few frustrating games, I decided I'd try a game on 6 star.

First game, I beat Aston Villa 3-0. Next game I beat Inter 4-2. And so it continued, even against excellent teams like Juve.

I'm aware that teams attack more on 6* but even so, I found it a lot easier than 3* overall. Is there any reason for this? I know its not my skill--I beat and get beaten by my friends in equal amounts, but I would have imagined 6* would've been a bit harder.

Anybody have any thoughts on this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

At 3 stars the computer plays, what I like to call, bastard football. They just pass and keep possession, whereas on 6 they will attack more which means its easier to hit em on the break.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭RichyX

So what is the hardest setting?
    4 or 5 star?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭besty

Bastard football-:) Perfect description

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

6 is the hardest but with a **** team.

Play ML with default players then come back and post your scores ;)

kdjac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Wile Coyote

I think playing on level 5 makes you physcologically try harder. Im playing much better on level 6 with worse players ie Macco and co than I did on level 5 with my own selection of decent enough players (ie Leon Osman, J Milner, Zagorakis etc).

• Advertisement
Advertisement