Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Science Project?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 936 ✭✭✭marshmallow

I'm the same as you. We're doing the Physics and Chemistry ones too and Biology is my fave area of science!

We didn't have a choice though. Did you?

We haven't been told we can use other sources to write up the report.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭Killaqueen!!!

Yeah, we didn't have a choice but as I've already said (I think! lol), I don't really mind because the Biology one is crap.

Is no one else allowed to use other sources when writing it up? We've only written in replica's of the origional exam booklet sent out by the department of education. So we will write up in the replica, using any other sources we want, but still under exam conditions. Then, we transfer it to the real booklet.

The investigations are pretty tedious, but in theory relatively easy to get a good percentage in.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭lilmissprincess

Well, I'm doing the physics one tomorow, the biology one at the moment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 150 ✭✭f

we didnt have any choice cos our teacher is an idiot so we have to do biology which i hate

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,641 ✭✭✭andyman

We had a choice. I'm doing the Biology(completed) and Chemistry ones. We're nearly finished already

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,641 ✭✭✭andyman

Did you figure out a scientific way of judging the bounce of that ball? Because you have to be able to. You can't just judge by what you see. Fair play to you if you did.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 mad ringo

I have just finished the plant pigments as an Acid-Base indicator. Just finished the experiment and write-up and starting the Squash balls one tomorrow hopefully :D The green booklet thing sorta confuses me....did the examiners ever hear of proper english ;)

Advertisement