Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

sharp LC-3250E

• 13-02-2006 3:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭

bought one of these at the weekend but it doesn't say how to get the bilingual option to work. anyboby know how to get it to work when watching films

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭netvista

sorry that should read a sharp LC-32P50E

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,236 ✭✭✭Idleater

I think that means that the TV can switch between two different audio channels if they are present. Your remote might have a I/II button?

As far as I know, this is not supported here much. Certainly not on the basic NTL/Aerial, I don't know about digital. In any case, it won't work on the TV unless the programme is broadcast with two audio channels. I know it exists on the continent where they run english/dubbed soundtracks or english/german commentary etc.

L.

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭netvista

sorry guess i should have said i'm living in switzerland first. ya tried that but it didn't seem to work. thanks anyway N

Advertisement