Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trader Stats

Options
  • 13-02-2006 3:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20,836 ✭✭✭✭

Hi,
    Just saw this forum and it too is run by v-bulletin and if you look under each usernames details on the left, you'll see an itrader status. I don't know anything about this but I'm presuming it's to do with sales/feedback. Would be handy for the FS forum:)
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,762 ✭✭✭WizZard

It's been mooted several times already. AFAIK the FS forums are going to be overhauled (relatively) soon...

• Registered Users Posts: 20,836 ✭✭✭✭cormie

I've seen many a post on a rep system for the FS Forums alright but that was the first time I've seen a trader stat tool on a VBulletin board and I thought it may have been a new feature:o Would be good to get something up alright!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,762 ✭✭✭WizZard

One of the last threads. I've been recommending it for ages, but it seems it can now be limited to certain forums, which is new, and more suitable for baords.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 3,684 ✭✭✭david

Was just about to post a thread about this, we NEED an Ebay style feedback system

Advertisement