Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

How many seasons?

• 13-02-2006 3:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 230 ✭✭

Does anyone know how long lost is going on for? I'm enjoying it at the moment, but how long will the appeal last. I was kinda hopeing it would all be wrapped up this season, but I think they will drag it on for 6 or 7 seasons. Any good series always looses it after a while (ie twin peaks). they'll probably just throw in some extra sexual tension to keep everyone tuning in - worked for friends, the x-files,...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

Well JJ. Abrams said that the show would go on for at least 8, maybe 9 seasons.

This is a lie.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 230 ✭✭ivan087

well hopefully im wrong and there will be plenty of twists along the way!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭Rollo Tamasi

ivan087 wrote:
    there will be plenty of twists along the way!

Nope! No twists are planned after this series. It's going to turn into a documentary on building sandcastles and they will have an island fashion show every season demonstrating the latest in losties clothing range. There is talk of it becoming a running mate to survivor but that sounds a little far fetched.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Fuzzy_Dunlop

i really hope it doesnt go on as long as six or whatever . i really like the show but i mean itll just get annoying if they keep draggin it on

Nope! No twists are planned after this series. It's going to turn into a documentary on building sandcastles and they will have an island fashion show every season demonstrating the latest in losties clothing range. There is talk of it becoming a running mate to survivor but that sounds a little far fetched.

This is a lie.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,055 ✭✭✭✭Basq

"Pick on the noob day" again, is it fellas? :D

Never! :eek:

basquille wrote:
    "Pick on the noob day" again, is it fellas? :D
    what is a spoiler tag, how do you use spoiler tags?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

Eventually it will get old.

LOST will need to make sure that it has a middle ending (i.e. around season 3 to finish certain story lines let the public in on some of the island secret, while secretly hoping for a 4th season) and finally an ending that won't dissappoint.

I mean monday nights will be looking like this for the next 5 years at least. IMO.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,352 ✭✭✭plonk

Elmo wrote:
    Eventually it will get old.

LOST will need to make sure that it has a middle ending (i.e. around season 3 to finish certain story lines let the public in on some of the island secret, while secretly hoping for a 4th season) and finally an ending that won't dissappoint.

I mean monday nights will be looking like this for the next 5 years at least. IMO.

I hope it goes like this, I reckon this would be the best way thwy could do it
    But they probably will let it go on for 6-7 seasons. Money grabbers!:mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,047 ✭✭✭✭Stark

If they don't do a major storyline wrapup in this season then the show deserves to die. No point in dragging the current plot threads into a 3rd season with more of the same crap.

the only way the producers could justify a 5th or 6th series is if the DeathStar crashes to Earth and Darth Vader arrives on the Island. "Locke, i am your father", mm, that would be interesting.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,047 ✭✭✭✭Stark

"Daddy needs a lung to go with the kidney"?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭madrab

personally i would have preferred a small no. of seasons, 4 or 5 is the most any show should have so that it doesnt start to drag (im looking at you stargate)

if only they left stargate alone when it was in its prime. Maybe even made a movie....but no! They made it soo chessy with some dry slapstick humor. Horrible way for a brilliant show to go. :mad:

Advertisement