Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Has any one studied at...

Options
  • 13-02-2006 4:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 38

I am currently looking into courses to do the academic year after next. i was looking at the BA in performance at the Music Academy. i know its hard to get but even so i would love to get some information from anyone that has studied there or knows someone who has. i looked at the web page and to be honest all it does is get you interested but has very little information if not none about Modules, Timetables and types of lectures and study lay out of course. by the time i apply ill have all requirements and only have to get past the audition gauntlet.

so if there is anyone out there who knows what happens in this course on a week - week-/ year to year basis, i would really appreciate first hand info and recomendations.

also, not exclusively Academy,any other course recomendations would be welcome.

thanks for the help,

Odin

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭Trotter

odinreln wrote:
    I am currently looking into courses to do the academic year after next. i was looking at the BA in performance at the Music Academy. i know its hard to get but even so i would love to get some information from anyone that has studied there or knows someone who has. i looked at the web page and to be honest all it does is get you interested but has very little information if not none about Modules, Timetables and types of lectures and study lay out of course. by the time i apply ill have all requirements and only have to get past the audition gauntlet.

so if there is anyone out there who knows what happens in this course on a week - week-/ year to year basis, i would really appreciate first hand info and recomendations.

also, not exclusively Academy,any other course recomendations would be welcome.

thanks for the help,

Odin

[MOD EDIT] This has more to do with the college work forum than the teachers/lecturers forum. Moving thread to College Work.

Advertisement