Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Iced Jems

• 13-02-2006 4:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,657 ✭✭✭

Just had my first packet in years. they've got flavours now, Blackcurrent lemon and raspberry

yum yum!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

I love them. I remember I use to have them at what seemed to be every party I went to as a young child. Saw them recently enough, but unfortunately haven't eaten them in a long long time....used to always eat all the biscuit and leave all the icing parts for afterwards. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,657 ✭✭✭trishw78

thats what I do :D go on treat yourself to a pack of iced jems

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭Blub2k4

disgusting things

• Registered Users Posts: 2,657 ✭✭✭trishw78

eat the biscuit and then all the iced bits and wait for the sugery high

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,717 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tree

strange how you change as you grow up, now i prefer the biscuit to the icing! much nicer w/o these strange blackcurrant and such flavours

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭Siogfinsceal

i loved these as a kid they are gorgus - where did you get them?? Im dying for a pack after reading this thread

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭tk123

These are deeeelish - you can get choc ones in Dunnes in town......

Advertisement