Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

TNA title match spoiler

• 13-02-2006 5:51pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭

So Christian Cage is the NWA Heavyweight champion after defeating Jeff Jarrett.

Personally I think it's the right move and that it's good for TNA long-term assuming he has a long title reign.

What are your own thoughts?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Stalfos

Congrats to Christian Cage!! Hope he keeps it for a while as well.

Seems leaving WWE was the right thing to do after all. It also always seem like the lastest WWE drop out always get the title then loses it to jarret. didn't rhyno win the title a while back?

Seems Jarret is as bad as HHH imo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

I hope they give him a good run. I also hope you tube has Styles v Daniels v Joe!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

Mr. Nice Guy PLEASE Stop posting copyrighted material

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭Brow

I thought they were building a prgram with Sting and Jarrett for the title. If so I think Cage may drop it soon.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

bombidol wrote:
    Mr. Nice Guy PLEASE Stop posting copyrighted material

Are we not allowed use Youtube? I've seen it used many times on this forum as well as After hours. I didn't realise it wasn't allowed.

My apologies. :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

Just watched the ppv there, another excellent one by TNA. I'm not a WWE-hater at all, but TNA's outdone them for the last 5 ppv's at least! I was hoping Christian would win this, although it was kinda spoiled for me on Monday when I just saw the title of this thread.. Jarrett's been a great champ in my opinion. He put on a brilliant match with Christian, really got the fans into it. And the fans were goin crazy when Christian kicked out after the guitar shot! They stormed the ring after the match, great stuff to watch!

Rest of the card was very good too, the lads they've picked up from ROH always put on great matches, and although I'm not a huge fan of Samoa Joe, practically all his matches are must sees. Very solid event from TNA

Btw, it seems as if Christian will be holding onto this for a while at least, Jarrett promised Monty Brown that he would be the next to fight for the title. Would've preferred someone else to get a shot, but I won't be complaining as long as Christian is champion! Great feud

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭J.R.HARTLEY

Are we not allowed use Youtube? I've seen it used many times on this forum as well as After hours. I didn't realise it wasn't allowed.

My apologies. :o
    i didn't realise that either, but i guess it makes sense, with recent court rulings finding site owners guilty of anything libelous that their members might post. i guess boards reckons that copyright material fits the same precendent and i'd probably agree with them, but like i said, i never thought of it either man, at least you're not alone.;)

Advertisement