Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ideas for the direction of the art/ craft forum

Options
  • 13-02-2006 6:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭

seen as we got the name change with thanks to Cloud, i think i should ask if people have any suggestions for new stickies, or replacement of old ones?

if more then a few people think something's a good idea ill make it a sticky, so fire away with suggestions :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

What about a Design forum :P

(joke)

Well art appreciation was brought up on the thread in "Forums", but I'm not sure if people have an interest in that or not.

Possibly a directory of Irish artists? It's good to see what contemp. Irish artists are doing these days.

I'll think of more in time... :)

• Registered Users Posts: 44 fre

How about a Work in progress/feedback thread?

although I would have to have some work in progress.....

• Registered Users Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

Good idea actually.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 365 ✭✭smileygal

A sticky for galleries/museums, maybe one for Dublin and one for the rest of the country.

A sticky for any arts/crafts groups/people wanting to form one!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Suaimhneach

Maybe less stickies... there really are a lot of them up there.

Maybe one or two, with topics/info within them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭snorlax

i was going to take down the ms paint one, and maybe one or two of the other ones. maybe i could change the title of the post up anything you've made to include works in progress?

does anyone else want to see one for forming arts/ crafts groups or something about contempory artists?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

A Portfolio sticky - would combine aspects of one or two of the current stickies & encourage collecting/organising of works.
    If there are single updates - then a simple post stating this would be acceptable as well?

Advertisement