Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dairy Milk (with Creme Egg) Bar ...

• 13-02-2006 7:08pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,942 ✭✭✭✭

.... dear God, they're feckin' gorgeous! :eek:

Quite rare though.. only seen them in one or two shops but pick up a few if you see them.

Lovely but don't gorge on them.. like too many Creme Eggs, they'd be quite sickening!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Thomas_S_Hunterson

SOunds like sex in a bar, i'll have to investigate them, where did you find them

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,942 ✭✭✭✭Basq

where did you find them?
    Only saw them in two shops in Sligo.. "Mullens" Service Station on the Bundoran Road and "Conways" in Tesco Shopping Centre.

Pic of the wrapper of my now devoured one here!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭honru

Doesn't this take away the whole purpose of the Creme Egg?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,330 ✭✭✭radiospan

Bought a bar in Easons in Cork today. Very nice, it's the same as the Dairy Milk with Caramel, but there's the white and yellowey goodness of Creme Egg inside.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭GrumPy

i prefer the eggs tbh! the bar turned me off them, too heavy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭Drag00n79

Hmmm, I'll be in Sligo this evening, so a trip to Tesco's is on the cards! :D

Shamrok wrote:
    Hmmm, I'll be in Sligo this evening, so a trip to Tesco's is on the cards! :D
    Just to clarify... they're not actully in Tesco's (i looked!) but the shop / newsagent "Conway's" in the Tesco Arcade.

Tesco (along with the Arcade) is open 24 hours but the shop might be open til 9-ish but not too sure!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭Trotter

Oh good lord where can I get one of these in Waterford!?!!?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

That looks just incredible. Must find one....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 223 ✭✭Chris P Duck

I want one of those......I need one of those.........

Has anybody tasted the Creme Egg ice creams. Have to say there is nothing special about them. Doesnt really taste like a creme egg.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

I ate a square today. It's really nice but....just doesn't taste overly creme egg? Still nice by all means but I was expecting more....:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭deisemum

I love the creme eggs, just wish you could get them all year long. I've tried the ice creams and thought they were nice, different from the creme egg. I must keep an eye out for them in Waterford, Trotter if you find them please post their whereabouts.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,872 ✭✭✭segadreamcast

Spotted in Dublin:

Bus Stop Newsagents on the Northside of the quays, just East of O'Connell Street - above Freebird records.

Nyom nyom *chomp*.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

Spotted in Dublin:

Dunnes Stores in Cornelscourt.

I was impressed by the bar but not blown away. If it was Yorkie size now I'd be a happy man.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,717 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tree

super valu in carrick on suir have em.... no use to me in cork :(

i like them, creme eggs are better bu the bar is more convient even though the filling runs like mad

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭Attol

Sounds interesting... I've yet to see them in the UK but I've recruited a friend in Ireland to get me one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

deisemum wrote:
    I love the creme eggs, just wish you could get them all year long.
    I reckon they sell more per year by limiting them. I never really buy bars at all, but stock up on creme eggs when they come out. Got a dozen in tescos since they were on offer, €2.80 for 6. Cant remember the last time I bought regular bars. They are a miserable weight so the bars should be better value. I always remember as a kid dreaming of a full size creme egg easter egg, i.e. a normal easter egg brimming with goo :v:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭deisemum

Centra in Powerscourt Waterford have them. Too bad I've been told this afternoon that my cholesterol is on the high side.:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭Inisin

The spar on paralement street (the one with It-Direct) has a good few of them. Quite nice, the goo doesn't seem as thick as the eggs but still :D

How much are they anyway? I bought mine with a few other things so I didn't notice the price.

Inisin wrote:
    The spar on paralement street (the one with It-Direct) has a good few of them. Quite nice, the goo doesn't seem as thick as the eggs but still :D

How much are they anyway? I bought mine with a few other things so I didn't notice the price.
    About the 70c i'm guessing!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 47 mikelmessi

They are massive..spent half of today trying to track them down..they very sneakily get hidden in the Dairy Milk with Caramels etc. Supervalu on Talbot St has them.

Advertisement