Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Which phone holds the most texts?

• 13-02-2006 7:28pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭

I have a 6680 and when I last checked I had almost 900 texts stored on it.
    Any idea what the max is?
    Is there any phone which stores more than that?
    Do the cheaper phones still only store about 30?
    Of course I never look back at the texts, but I'm lazy so it means I never have to delete them.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

on the 6680 you can store them to the memoey card so in theory you could store millions. most phones hold about 200 i think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

I had several thousand on my N-Gage once. With symbian phones its limited by the memory card/phones actual available memory only so the skys the limit really, whereas most phones, even with large internal storage, have a pre set limit that cannot be exceeded.

Advertisement