Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Wallypower (no, really)

Options
  • 13-02-2006 8:17pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭

It's not a car, but it is a motor. Well, it's five motors: three gas turbines and two diesels. Cruises at 60 knots (70mph / 110kph), with a range of 380nm (440m / 703km). Accomodation for 6 guests and 6 crew: king-size bed in the stateroom with his and hers ensuites; two guest cabins with queen-size beds and en-suites, three crew cabins. 6 LCD TV's: 3 x15", 3 x 20". Linn Hifi, Miele & Frigomar appliances.

€25m. If you've seen The Island, you've seen it. Yes, it's real. Watch the video.

http://www.wally.com/jumpCh.asp?idUser=0&idChannel=44&idLang=IT

Want.

adam

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

Although the bonnet is slightly bastardised, I'd much prefer the Cadillac Cien used in the film. V12/750bhp

Cadillac_Cien_6.jpg

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Wouldn't fancy it meself. "Cadillac" and "supercar" just don't mesh with me.

What were the estate/hatch cars used in the film, with the high waistline / low roofline. I've seen them in a car magazine but I can't remember what they are.

adam

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

If I won the Euro Millions id actually buy that boat

• Registered Users Posts: 5,863 ✭✭✭RobAMerc

Hey, thats a cadillac !

The boat would probably go around corners better :D

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

qz wrote:
    Although the bonnet is slightly bastardised, I'd much prefer the Cadillac Cien used in the film. V12/750bhp

Cadillac_Cien_6.jpg

Hey i drove one of them......In GT concept :v:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 65,414 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

Ken Shabby wrote:
    Cruises at 60 knots

That's pretty damn fast for a boat. Best not fall overboard so. Fell of my windsurfing board once at about half that speed and I was black and blue
    Ken Shabby wrote:
    Want.

Dream on :)
    RobAMerc wrote:
    Hey, thats a cadillac !

The boat would probably go around corners better :D

LOL, you're probably right there

• Registered Users Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭ARGINITE

Hetairos

The%20Docks%20023.jpg

The%20Docks%20035.jpg

The%20Docks%20041.jpg