Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Alternative to Cro.ie for searches?

Options
  • 13-02-2006 8:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭

Anyone recommend other cheaper alternatives to company information aside from the CRO?

Cheers
    Redman

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,667 ✭✭✭MartMax

i'm not sure if this is any cheaper, i never really checked. we use this and my bosses pay. ehehehe. :D

www.cid.ie.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭redman

Thanks the CID option looks good, but await to find out subscription costs!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 TheLibraryGirl

You should be able to get a similar price as the CRO. But the CRO pass on the same charges to CID so its unlikely you'll get it at a great discount to CRO pricing. Unless you're a heavy user.
    I'd recommend either Juniper or Aquila products from ICC Information. They allow you access UK, Ireland & Northern Ireland all from the one interface which is way better than CID.

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭PRman

The 2 main alternatives are cid and vision net. CID is better but vision net is slightly cheaper. up to my friend

• Registered Users Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭redman

CID are looking for a subscription fee of €300 whereas with CRO I just pay as I go. So looks like I'll be sticking with CRO .

Thanks for the advice.

• Advertisement
Advertisement