Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

PDA Recomendation

• 13-02-2006 9:25pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys,

Im looking at getting a PDA for the simple use of writing down numbers and contact details. I meet alot of people when out and about at gigs and do alot of networking.I typically just get people to type in their number into my phone, I call it and thats it temporarily saved - this usually works fine but the other night I came home from being out in town and had 10 numbers in my phone but Id no idea who they were coz I didnt save any names with them. I know I should but it takes too long esp when your talking to a few people.

I just want to be able to write down numebrs, maybe a few notes etc. I dont want a smart phone coz they are too bulky and are a lil outta my budget not to mention they look hideous. I have a K750i and its great as a phone with camera etc but just for this it falls down. I would preffer something as small and lightweight as possible.

Can anyone make any recomendations from personal use/experience?

PDD

Advertisement