Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

PDA/Smartphone Sticky ??

• 13-02-2006 10:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭

Any Chance Mods we can have a sticky of settings and PDA/Phone links to different ROM's and Patches...

I have both the :

ETEN M600
    I-Mate SP5

And had a few issues getting the correct MMS/GPRS/ISP settings.

So it would be handy for anyone with such phones to have this as a resource as the general settings are primarily for Nokia and other such phones and not these type...:)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,027 ✭✭✭flywheel

well the settings in the sticky are generic once you have user/pass/apn you can get most devices set up for ISP, an additional IP/Port and you have WAP, add in MMSC details and you have MMS... the difficulty is usually where to plug the settings in and each mobile OS or device manufacturer can their own "logic" working to frustrate someone attempting to set up :)

good suggestion though, think we have covered a large number of devices over over the years here so will do a trawl and build up a list of pointers to threads/posts with relevant stuff in them... and anyone want's to volunteer to help is most welcome ;)

thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭woody

Right I am going to work on this thread at the weekend and get extensive links, settings, information on various ROM's for PPC/Smartphone Phones and I will post all my findings I am currently up to me nuts in work with reports so will wait until I get some quiet time :)

Advertisement